Another advantage of being part of this online community is the encouragement and support writers share around. And one of the cutest ways to do this is by passing on the various Blog Awards that occasionally do the rounds. I'm delighted to have received two such awards in as many days.
The first is the Liebster Award, German for 'dearest' - and how lovely is that - from charming blogger, Anne.
The Liebster Award should go to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and I'm delighted to award this to these five friendly bloggers:
The other cute award is the Irresistably Sweet Blog Award from fun and interesting writer, Patsy.
For this other award, I have to tell you 7 things you might not know about me (oer - that's difficult!), then pass the award on.
1. When a child, I sang at the old people's Darby and Joan club with my brother.
2. I loved the Girl from Uncle and wanted to be a secret agent when I grew up.
3. Favourite colour is green.
4. Loved colouring in the loops of letters in school exercise books (when very young!)
5. Played an April Fool trick on an English teacher in high school (at least, I stupidly took the blame)
6. Wanted to be an Air Hostess at one time (long ago).
7. Went midnight swimming in the Isle of Man when sixteen.
And now I'm delighted to pass the Irresistable Blog Award on to: