Many thanks to bubbly blogging friend Patsy who has kindly passed on this lovely Sunshine Award to me - just what we need up here in Scotland after yesterday's sleet! It has come in a good week too. I'm not posting an author spotlight today as I'm off to our annual Scottish Association of Writers Weekend Conference tomorrow. As well as judging one of the short story competitions, I'm doing a workshop on the Sunday and have to finish preparing it to run off the handouts. Last minute as usual, almost.
So in light of this being a Sunshine Award, my random facts are all to do with what makes me happy.
1. Simple pleasures, and being an optimist as far as possible.
2. A walk beside the sea, or in the countryside.
3. An absorbing book or film.
4. Listening to music.
5. Dancing - of any kind.
6. Singing - at home, or in a church.
7. Reaching the end of writing a short story or novel.
8. Interesting old buildings.
9. Being with other writers at a conference or meeting.
10.Being with my family or friends.
Now I'd like to pass the award on to these sunny bloggers I enjoy visiting online:
Anita; Janice; Lindsay; Gilly; Jane and Ute
I'm planning to have a great weekend - hope you do too!