Monday 29 October 2012

Top Commenter


Many thanks to lovely blogger, Patsy, for granting me a Top Commenter Award! I do love visiting other blogs and commenting where possible, even if it eats into writing time - or maybe I'm glad of the distraction, being a champion procrastinator.

Talking of distractions, I love the choice of viewing on TV at the weekends just now and I'm very grateful for the recording facility. Saturday's favourite is Strictly Dancing, followed by Inspector Montalbano - I might have a quick look at the X Factor, but it doesn't hold my attention now.

Sunday is the Strictly results and then the choice between Homeland and Downton Abbey. Must admit, DH and I now watch Homeland at once and record Downton for another evening. Although we really enjoy both, we can't stand the suspense of finding out what will happen next on Homeland - and we're never disappointed.

And writing, I hear you ask? Yes, that's being worked in and around the viewing and going out. With NaNo starting on Thursday, I'm trying to get organised - especially since I'm working on a novella and hoping to get well on with a contemporary novel as the official NaNo challenge. Some things never change, but I probably wouldn't be able to work any other way!

Now I'm passing on the Top Commenter Award to Joanna, Joanne, Jean, Paula, TalliTeresa, Frances, and Carol. Apologies if any of you already have this award, but you are some of my top commenters!

Rosemary

10 comments:

joanne fox said...

Thank you Rosemary, both for the award and for being such a generous commenter!

I like Strictly, but no-one is really wowing me this series, except for Lisa Riley.

Talli Roland said...

Aw, thank you so much, Rosemary! :)

Jean Bull said...

Thank you, Rosemary for the award and visiting and commenting on my blog too!
Watched Fiddler on the Roof last night - 3 hours long! It's one of those films that you think you've seen, but you haven't. Beautiful songs, but a real weepy!

Teresa Ashby said...

Congratulations on your award, Rosemary and thank you :-) Good luck with NaNo :-) x

Joanna said...

Congratulations on winning your award, Rosemary. You are a fabulous commenter as well as a fabulous blogger, so it's very well deserved.

You're very kind to pass the award to me. Thank you very much! And best of luck with NaNo! Let us know how it goes. x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

You're welcome, Joanne. I know what you mean - I like several but not on the edge of my seat about any!

You're welcome, Talli!

Thank you, Jean! I love Fiddler but it's years since I watched it.

Thank you, Teresa - I know you received another one but just had to mention you here too this time!

Aw, that's so kind, Joanna - thank you! And you deserve the award for your great support.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I love being able to record programmes. My Saturday viewing includes Strictly and then Boardwalk Empire and on Sundays it has to be Strictly Results followed by Downton. There seems to be a great choice of programmes on at the moment.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

It's always the same once we're into autumn, Debs - makes it worth staying in!

Joan Fleming said...

Rosemary, I agree with your weekend TV viewing choices. Writing? Oops! It's the 1st of November - NaNo time!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

It's suddenly here, Joan! Good luck with yours.