I’ve been having as much fun as any child during December with my fabulous Jacqui Lawson electronic Advent Calendar. Each morning is filled with anticipation, as I find out what delights await me from the snow globe on my desk top - and the husband wonders why I’m laughing aloud!
One day, I was making snowflakes, or a snowman, or a train, while yet another I watched as different shops came to life. The whole scene is set in an Alpine Village and each day the Christmas tree adds another decorative item to its branches. I can’t recommend this highly enough for another year.
I’m also honoured and delighted to receive a Blog of the Year 2012 award from the lovely Teresa Ashby, and it’s added to my enjoyment of one of my favourite months.
The rules for this are –
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen - and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award - and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join the Facebook group.
6. As a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award — and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once — this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award — and every time you are given the award by another blog — you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
I'm passing this on to:
Teresa - her blog is as warm and friendly as her delightful stories in many of the women’s magazines.
Janice - whose blog is full of life and fun, and who is an absolute star at indie publishing.
Frances – for her great sense of humour and down to earth posts.
Anita – whose blogs are always full of interesting posts on a variety of subjects.
Patsy – who provides endless free competition details and quirky posts.
Hope everyone else is enjoying December,