Friday 29 November 2013

Book Sale and Talks


 
In the USA, today is known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Evidently, everyone goes mad for sales today – maybe a little like our Boxing Day here in the UK, or the January Sales.
To mark the occasion and take advantage of the spending spree, my publisher, Tirgearr, has a 50% sale on all e-books from today until 8th December. It’s a great opportunity to try some new authors. My own new full length historical, Midwinter Masquerade, is only £1.27 and short novella, The Aphrodite Touch, is only £0.77p!

Meanwhile, Paula is hosting me over on Heroines with Hearts some time today, where I’m talking a little about historical background in novels.

Then I’m off to deliver a talk at a writing and publishing day in the south of Scotland tomorrow – just about finished the PowerPoint presentation. Looking forward to it.
Have a great weekend,
Rosemary

3 comments:

Joan Fleming said...

Of course I already have your books, Rosemary - happy to pay the full price for them. At half price they're a real bargain!
Best of luck with your Power Point presentation.

Wendy's Writing said...

Hope it goes well, Rosemary...I wouldn't even know how to do a Power Point presentation!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Joan, and for buying the books of course!

Thank you, Wendy!