Tuesday 3 June 2014

Being Interviewed

Now that I have a new book out, The Adonis Touch, I need to let people know about it, especially since it's in e-book form and fighting against thousands of others on Amazon kindle! It's also available in all other e-formats from Tirgearr Publishing which helps a little. But, like many British writers, I'm not so keen on constant promotion.

So I'm delighted to be interviewed by the lovely Helena Fairfax today, where she asked the type of questions that made think - and one of them brought back lovely memories of my childhood. If anyone has the time or inclination to visit, you can find the interview on Helena's Blog.

I'm hoping to have other exciting news regarding one of my short stories but would prefer to wait until I have definite confirmation that the few hundred words I added to the story are acceptable! Watch this space...

Rosemary/Romy

7 comments:

Julia Thorley said...

It's a tricky one, this promotion business. We don't want to trouble our friends, but if don't use the contacts we have we're never going to reach a wider audience. Popping over to read the interview now.

Joan Fleming said...

Excellent interview, Rosemary. It reaches spots other interviews fail to reach!

Joanna said...

A fantastic interview, Rosemary, especially the part about your lovely father with the bag of chocolate bars. He sounds like my father, who often did the same. How lucky we were. xxx

Teresa Ashby said...

Lovely interview, Rosemary.
Looking forward to hearing your news x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks a lot, Julia!

Thank you, Joan - it was certainly different!

Thanks, Joanna - it's a lovely memory and I was lucky when a child.

Thanks, Teresa - so am I! Just hoping it's going ahead.

Anonymous said...

Look forward to that news Rosemary, off to look at your interview now....

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks, Susan!