Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Indie Author Fringe


The Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi) is running their brilliant free online conference on Friday 15th March. I registered for it last year and discovered a wealth of information and advice about everything to do with self-publishing. Even if you're a hybrid author, I guarantee you'll learn something new about the publishing, marketing and promotion business.

This first online event will be held in association with the London Book Fair. All the information will be available afterwards on the Author Fringe Website as there will be too much to take in all at once. I'll certainly be dropping in and out whenever I can. You can register now on the site to be kept up to date with all the ALLi events.

Enjoy!
Rosemary

8 comments:

Nicola said...

That sounds great, Rosemary. Do you mean 15th April ?? This Friday? I hope so. Would hate to miss out. This is perfect timing for me (if it's April :)). Hope all is well.

Jean Bull said...

Thank you, Rosemary, I'll certainly look in on it.

Teresa Ashby said...

That looks very interesting, thank you for posting the link, Rosemary xx

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Yes, that's correct, Nicola!

Think it will be worth it, Jean!

You're welcome, Teresa!

Wendy's Writing said...

Yes, I was wondering about the date. I've just realised I've still missed it though! was it good?

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Lots of excellent advice and information, Wendy - you can still access it via the link.

Carolb said...

Sorry I missed this, Rosemary, but I'll check out the website. Thanks for the details. :-)

Sara Loren said...

Thanks meant for sharing this type of satisfying opinion, written piece is fastidious, that’s why I’ve read it completely.

www.writingdeal.com