|Courtesy of Pixabay|
I've been thinking for some time about the need to have all my writing under my full name and I've now set this in motion. It doesn't make sense to have three names for novels: Rosemary, Romy and Ros. Everything will be so much easier if confined to the one name - once I change everything over.
So guess what I'll be doing for the next few weeks? As of today, I've taken my two tween books (as Ros) out of circulation while I changed the covers and author name etc. Fortunately, I had redrafted them when I took them over from the publisher so I was able to upload the new versions today and they should soon be available again - and will then reappear on the side of the blog.
The rights for some of my Romy books are reverting to me in the next week so they too will be changed along with those I already own (including that new novella!). It's exciting but daunting and I'll have to sort out Amazon author pages, Facebook author page and anything else I can remember. At least twitter is under my full name and I shall be revamping my newsletter when all have been changed over.
It's a good excuse to take general stock at the same time and see if anything can be improved or enhanced. I'm very glad my two full length Scottish novels were published under Rosemary, as are all my short stories and articles, so they can remain in circulation.
So watch this space! Once all the books are wearing their new covers and have been republished, I'll do an update on here. Meanwhile, you'll notice some of the covers at the side disappearing now and then until ready. At least I'll be able to streamline any publicity for conferences from now on.