Tuesday 22 May 2018

Summer Novella on Pre-order!

I'm delighted to reveal the cover for my new sweet novella, Venetian Interlude! It is now available to pre-order from Amazon at the special price of 99p (99c) until just after its release on 1st June.

Venice is one of my absolute favourite places and I've been wanting to set a story there for ages. I have so many photos that remind me of its fascination to so many people and I'm grateful that I've visited a few times, including actually staying there for five days.


Here's the blurb for anyone who might be interested in this book!

Olivia (Livy) arrives in Venice from Scotland for a short break before picking up a cruise. The last person she expects to meet is Sebastian, the handsome half Italian, half Scottish guy she first met and fell for at university before their worlds diverged. After a gap of several years, they had met for the second time three years ago at a friend's wedding before parting again.
Now, Livy is still single, Seb is even more appealing and apparently unattached, and both are happy to renew their long friendship. But their unexpected meeting in Venice convinces Livy he is the only man she cannot forget. Will it be third time lucky for any kind of future together? Or will their lives diverge again after their Venetian interlude?
Launch Party

Please join me for the launch party for Venetian Interlude on Friday 1st June which will officially be on Facebook, although I'll post some of the photos and so on here as well. I'm hoping everyone will get involved, posting photos or entering the fun competitions.

Meanwhile, grab the chance to pre-order the book from Amazon from today before the price goes up! You won't be charged until it drops onto your kindle on 1st June.

Amazon UK; Amazon US and also available from Amazon worldwide.

Look out for my newsletter in the next day or two.

Rosemary

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Venetian Interlude looks and sounds wonderful, Rosemary. Huge congratulations and wishing you lots of success. I'd love to travel there some day, although I'm sure your beautiful writing will bring Venice beautifully to life xxx

Wendy's Writing said...

I love Venice too and a novella set there sounds so atmospheric. When Iread about the competition, I remembered winning a masquerade mask in one of your competitions many years ago. It still comes out for masked balls!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thank you so much, Joanna - you are always so encouraging! I do hope you get there one day as it's an amazing place.

Yes! I remember that, Wendy - glad you've had use from it!

Carolb said...

Venice always seems such a romantic place, though I'm sure at the height of the tourist season it probably isn't.

All the best for success with Venetian Interlude.x