Monday 9 January 2012

Chocolate Competition

Well after all the chocolate I've consumed over this past month or two, I don't really want to think of the sweet temptation any more - or for quite some time (maybe until Easter).

But here's a non-fattening reminder of the competition the wonderful Choc Lit publisher is running at the moment. It's for a short story of up to 1,500 words and the central theme is - chocolate, in any form. Closing date is 31 January. If you need any more incentive, prize winners also receive chocolates!

You can find all details on the Choc Lit website.

Good luck!
Rosemary

5 comments:

Diane Fordham said...

Mmmmm chocolate. I don't think I could wait until Easter for my next chocolate fix! x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

I don't suppose I will either, Diane!

Talli Roland said...

Yum yum yum! Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this link. Naughty but nice!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

You're welcome, Tallie and Maggie! Good luck if you enter.