Monday 20 May 2013

Writing Market: The Stinging Fly

This might be of interest to the short story writers in particular. The Stinging Fly is an Irish publication accepting good quality short fiction from new Irish and international writers and they especially like promoting short stories.

Have a look at The Stinging Fly submissions page as they only take work in certain months, and there is also the opportunity to submit a flash fiction story on one day only - it's worth having a look through their requirements.

Over on the Flights of Imagination blog today, I'm featuring tween writer, Cheryl Carpinello, with her great Arthurian legend inspired novels - popular with children and adults!

Rosemary

6 comments:

Linda D said...

Thanks for the link to The Stinging Fly. I'd heard of this magazine before but was under the impression it only published Irish writers. Now I know they also accept submissions from other countries I'll try to write something for them.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

All the best with this, Linda!

Joanna said...

Thank you, Rosemary. This looks fantastic and I'm very tempted to send them a story. x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

I hope you do, Joanna - I'm sure you'll have some very good stories suitable for them!

Patsy said...

Thanks for the link - I'll take a look.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Good luck, Patsy.