It’s a while since I’ve accepted a blog award, so thank you to Debs Carr for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’ve adapted it to miss out the eleven questions from the nominator part and gone straight to the eleven random facts, as I think that's enough to read!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award nominator on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you -
Answer the eleven questions from the nominator (if provided) -
List eleven random facts about yourself -
Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to eleven other blogs that you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen -
Pass on the eleven questions to your nominees, or create new ones -
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
So here are some random facts about my life so far:
- I was stung on the lip by a bee when eating a banana at an outdoor swimming pool.
- At high school, I joined the Women’s Junior Air Corps, wore a cute uniform and got to try rifle shooting with the boys from the Air Training Corps.
- My favourite Bond was Timothy Dalton – who I first loved as Mr Rochester.
- The first scary film I ever saw was Pinocchio when about five.
- At school camp, I fell over backwards and knocked myself out for a few seconds.
- Unknown to my mother, I had a quick ride round the block on the pillion of my friend’s older brother’s motorbike when about eleven.
- A friend and I won the talent contest between the houses at high school singing an Everly Brothers’ song, ‘All I Have to do is Dream.’
- When ten, I was junior bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding and wore a frilly lemon knee-length dress and floral circlet on my hair.
- I loved to dive from the sea wall into the outdoor swimming pool during the summer holidays in my teens.
- My only midnight swim was at the Isle of Man when I was sixteen – cold, fun and exhilarating.
Tried to think of anything remotely interesting! Now I'm passing the award on to the following bloggers who deserve more followers: