Sunday 8 February 2015

Very Inspiring Blog Award

It's been a while since I received a blog award so I'm pleased to accept this one with thanks from Melanie Robertson-King, especially since I don't have to answer too many questions!

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

The rules for accepting this award are:

  • Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. 
  • Display the award logo. 
  • Nominate other blogs and provide a link where they may be found (I'm not giving a number here as it will differ between people). 
  • Go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept. 

Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.

1. The beautiful scenery around where I live in the west coast of Scotland - especially during the recent snow and ice.

2. My wee granddaughter who I don't see often enough and who is such a delight to play with - they grow so fast!

3. The two most recent books I finished: one in print (The Taxidermist's Daughter by Kate Mosse) and one on kindle (The Ghostly Father by Sue Barnard).

Now I'm nominating the following blogs/bloggers, should they wish to accept - these are just some that I really enjoy reading .

Through the Looking Glass - inspiring daughter!
Carol's Corner
Frances Garrood
Rena George
Wendy's Writing Now
Patsy Collins
First Draft Cafe
Burggraf's Blog
A Likely Story


8 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for nominating me, I'll rise to the challenge, like you its been a while since I've done one, and three questions is doable.

I've only been to Scotland a few times, and its never failed to disappoint, I hope to return to see much more of the landscape soon.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

You're welcome, Maria - at least it's only three questions! I do hope you get back to Scotland sometime.

Wendy's Writing said...

Oh, how I agree that our grandchildren are inspirations to us! Thank you for nominating me for the award, Rosemary, but as I have already had it, I shall hand it over to someone new :)

Patsy said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me, Rosemary.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

That's great, Wendy - always good to mention newer bloggers!

You're welcome, Patsy - don't worry if you've had one recently!

Rena George said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, Rosemary. My latest three greatest inspirations would be much the same as yours, but writers find inspiration everywhere so maybe I won't have to dig too deep. xx

Carolb said...

Thank you for the nomination, Rosemary. Only three questions to answer isn't too difficult. :)

Vikki said...

Thank you for the nomination - sorry I'm just noticing this just now - I've been bad at keeping up with posts lately!! x