The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate other blogs and provide a link where they may be found (I'm not giving a number here as it will differ between people).
- Go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept.
Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
1. The beautiful scenery around where I live in the west coast of Scotland - especially during the recent snow and ice.
2. My wee granddaughter who I don't see often enough and who is such a delight to play with - they grow so fast!
3. The two most recent books I finished: one in print (The Taxidermist's Daughter by Kate Mosse) and one on kindle (The Ghostly Father by Sue Barnard).
Now I'm nominating the following blogs/bloggers, should they wish to accept - these are just some that I really enjoy reading .
Through the Looking Glass - inspiring daughter!
Wendy's Writing Now
First Draft Cafe
A Likely Story