Saturday 9 June 2018

Taking a Break

I'm having a short break from the blog for the next week (or thereabouts) while my husband recuperates from a major operation. It's like having a holiday at home so I'm going to make the most of it with him - apart from being nurse, gardener, cook and chief homemaker, for the moment at least. It's lovely having time to chat to each other and I'm so grateful I still have that opportunity.


Thank you to all who supported the launch of my summer novella, Venetian Interlude - it's been very well received and is now also available in print. I'll use a little of the time to update and organise my files and get ready to continue with my next novel. Sometimes, we just need a little space, although no doubt I'll pop into Facebook and Twitter every now and then!

Rosemary

6 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Rosemary - so good to know your husband is recuperating and being happily together as he recovers makes so much sense ... enjoy the time - cheers Hilary

Frances Garrood said...

I wish your husband a speedy and full recovery, Rosemary. I'm glad you're able to make the most of the time together.

Carolb said...

All the best with your husband's recuperation. Taking time away from everything to spend the time together is important. xx

Teresa Ashby said...

Wishing your husband all the best for a speedy recovery xx

Maria said...

Sending healing vibes for a speedy recovery to your husband, and agree taking time out is good for the soul sometimes.
Time to take stock and look at the bigger picture.
Enjoy your break.

Wendy's Writing said...

Enjoy your break, Rosemary and good wishes to your husband xx