Sunday 23 December 2018

Happy Christmas!

Yet again, I've fallen behind - with more than my blog! However, I'm not stressing about it and will hopefully do better in the new year. We've had some lovely walks today and last weekend which has been the perfect antidote to writing, shopping and preparing for the big day.


I've been trying to finish the edits of my new Victorian Christmassy novella, Christmas Charade, but it won't be available now until just after Christmas Day. That's maybe not a bad thing as readers might have a little more time to enjoy it, should it appeal, and most of it takes place in the lead up to New Year. Watch out for more details soon. My newsletter won't be sent out until then either!

Meanwhile, I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas however you celebrate the season. Enjoy some peace and rest where you can.

Rosemary x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and great success with Christmas Charade! Catriona

Wade Wilson said...

Thank you very much. Congratulations too Happy Christmas! This is the last time we have been able to solve some of our study problems with the help of Assignment Help Service and then after that, we made Christmas very grateful. All our friends were together. It was a wonderful moment for me.