Friday 20 September 2019

Book Launch and New Website!

Today is the day! My new Scottish full-length novel, Highcrag, is being launched on Facebook. Please come and join the fun, if you can. Lots of virtual food and drink, film clips, music and competitions.


Highcrag is available in e-book at the moment but the paperback will follow soon.


Amazon US



New Website

I've been forced into creating a completely new website, after having my original one for so many years I can't remember when. Way back in the days when websites were becoming popular.

I'm delighted with the new company and have been having fun (!) setting it all up from scratch. It's still a work in progress as I'll no doubt be messing about with it for the next week or so but at least it's taking shape. You can see it here, if interested.

Rosemary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the trailer Rosemary. Enjoy your launch party! Catriona

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks, Catriona!

Carolb said...

Liked the trailer Rosemary and Highcrag is now on my to buy list.

Sorry I missed your launch party, looked like a fun day. Hope the book does very well. :-)

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Many thanks, Carol! Hope your own writing is going well. About to pop over to your blog.

Goran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.