Monday 13 January 2020

Highcrag in Print with Ingram Spark

I've been updating all my books so they're available in print on Amazon, using their very good printing service.


However, I'm also publishing my three Scottish novels, to begin with, through Ingram Spark as well. It's been a learning curve, trying to get them exactly the way they should be formatted before uploading to their site. I also had to get a paperback version of the covers absolutely correct in Pdf!

Although I have no problem doing kindle covers, the paperback version defeated me so I found a very good creator on fiverr.com who has been converting them to paperback covers for me. And now the first paperback from Ingram Spark is available!

Highcrag has its own ISBN (978-1-9162577-1-9) and can now be ordered from bookshops and through libraries. Ingram Spark distribute through a large number of UK (and global) companies such as Gardners and Bertrams in the UK, which should supply most bookshops and libraries.

This is quite an exciting development for me, although I don't know if it will be worth it in the end, but it's another way in which readers can access some of my books, especially for those who prefer print.

So now the paperback is available from Amazon UK, Amazon US and worldwide.
And from your local bookshop, or ordered through your library. I've just discovered it's on Waterstones website!

Return to Kilcraig will be available later this week and thereafter it will be The Highland Lass, though I still to have the paperback Pdf for that.

Rosemary

3 comments:

Carolb said...

Congratulations Rosemary. A big adventure for the new decade.x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks, Carol - we'll see if it's worth the bother!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rosemary! I'm sure it'll be a great next step. Catriona