Thursday 11 July 2019

Off to Conference!

That's me just about packed for the RNA weekend conference at Lancaster and hoping I don't keep changing my mind before I get away in the morning! The programme is brilliant so I'm expecting to come back with lots of inspiration, and perhaps advice from my agent one-to-one.


Thankfully, I love writing with pen and paper on trains so hope to write then read for a while. I'm almost finished the first draft of my latest novel then it's time to redraft and add, or take away, details as well as checking everything through. I also intend to crack on with the other full length which is a little different. That should keep me busy.


Last week, I had a chance to get out and about again. While meeting my friend for lunch in Glasgow, I found one of the braw Oor Wullie statues that are dotted around Scotland. I'm sure they'll make people smile. Then we had a great day out with daughter at the weekend to our favourite Fife coast. I was delighted to see the above quote before heading homewards. Isn't it so true?


Next time I update the blog, it should include some details of the conference and no doubt some photos, if they're good enough!

Rosemary

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Rosemary. Catriona

Rae Cowie said...

The Oor Wullie statues make me smile. Hope you enjoyed a fabulous time at conference, Rosemary.

Kayal said...

Hi,
I am reagularly read your blog and this post having worthful details with excellent explantion. Keep doing..
Soft Skills Training in Chennai
Appium Training in Chennai
Appium Certification in Chennai
Pega Training in Chennai
Tableau Training in Chennai
Spark Training in Chennai
Primavera Training in Chennai
Unix Training in Chennai
Power BI Training in Chennai
Corporate Training in Chennai
Placement in Chennai

Julia Thorley said...

I'm late reading this, so I hope by now you're safely back home having had a fabulous time. I look forward to hearing all the details. (Some spam comments seem to have slipped through your net, btw.)

Maria said...

Hi Rosemary, I love the poster, and yes, it's very true.
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from the RNA conference.

Anurag Srivastava said...

What a great site i really happy to read this post thanks sharing.....Sarkari Job are an attraction to a huge Indian population. Whenever one looks for a settled future, we tend to look at SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Jobs and Civil Service Jobs..

subha said...

Thanks for sharing this informative blog. I have read your blog and I gathered some valuable information from this blog. Keep posting. keep it up guys.
Ai & Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai
PHP Training in Chennai
Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai Blue Prism Training in Chennai
UiPath Training in Chennai

latchu kannan said...



I love to read your blog because it is so interesting and unique information and it is just fantastic.
AngularJS training in chennai | AngularJS training in anna nagar | AngularJS training in omr | AngularJS training in porur | AngularJS training in tambaram | AngularJS training in velachery





rajmohan1140 said...

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it

OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Excellent information, thank you so much sharing with us this valuable information. Visit Ogen Infosystem for professional Website Designing and PPC Company in Delhi.
Top 5 Website Designing Company in India

Aishwariya said...

Its very useful. Thanks for sharing the valuable information.keep sharing.
Primavera Training in Chennai | Primavera online course

haseeb said...

Good Morning My Love Quotes images | Love Messages. Good Morning Love Quotes. A sweet kiss on your forehead to wake you gently and my hands on your cheeks toGood Morning Wishes For Girlfriend